The environment is important. For this reason, we are particularly mindful of our use of natural resources.
Consistent focus on sustainability: Seufert films
We are implementing a number of measures to address environmental friendliness and sustainability (some of which have been up and running for several years):
- continuous optimisation of our packaging solutions to reduce the use of raw materials.
- reduction of our external energy consumption by installing our own photovoltaic system to power the production building.
- the exclusive use of solvent-free adhesives
- the use of environmentally friendly, food-safe LMQ inks
- addition of waste from the production of PET materials to the PET production cycle.
Packaging manufacturers with a conscience
As manufacturers of plastic products such as promotional items and packaging, we take our responsibility very seriously. We believe that striving for sustainability is a special task for the management team. For this reason, we are working on measuring the environmental performance of our products, and using this knowledge to make comprehensive improvements at the design stage. And we are never satisfied with what we have already achieved. So choose films with a focus on sustainability – choose Seufert!
It is possible to work sustainably with plastics?
At Seufert, the answer is: Yes! We also do everything we can to continuously improve our sustainability, from design right through to production. In collaboration with natureOffice, since 2012 we have offered the option of carbon-neutral printing and carbon-neutral product manufacturing. Based on previous measurements, the CO2 emissions for printing e.g. a PET packaging product are calculated.